This is one project that I had been thinking about for a while now, and I’d like to thank everybody who encouraged me to overcome my fear of the microphone already and just do it!
This being the inaugural episode of this new podcast, Second Breaks, I set the scene for the show so you know what to expect going forward.
My guest is Shannon Davis, who shares her career change story from Executive Assistant to Business Owner and Entrepreneur, in under two years.
Highlights of Episode 1
- I give a brief description, format, and focus of the SB Podcast
- My own career reinvention story
- Shannon Davis shares how she started a side gig on a whim
- Picking up new required skills on the go
- Re-establishing herself in a new career
- Where and how she found her first clients
- Planning for scale and setting up for her dream work-life.
To learn more about Shannon, visit her at The Empire Strategist.
I would love to hear your thoughts about the topics we discussed in this episode. What did you take away from Shannon’s career story? You can leave your comments below. Or find me on Instagram and let me know!
Subscribe to Second Breaks
or search for “second breaks” wherever you listen to podcasts.