This is one project that I had been thinking about for a while now, and I’d like to thank everybody who encouraged me to overcome my fear of the microphone already and just do it!
This being the inaugural episode, I set the scene for the show so you know what to expect going forward.
My guest is Shannon Davis, who shares her career change story from Executive Assistant to Business Owner and Entrepreneur, in under two years.
In Episode 1:
- I give a brief description, format, and focus of the SB Podcast
- My own career reinvention story
- Shannon Davis shares how she started a side gig on a whim
- Picking up new required skills on the go
- Re-establishing herself in a new career
- Where and how she found her first clients
- Planning for scale and setting up for her dream work-life.
To learn more about Shannon, visit her at The Empire Strategist.
My Key Takeaway
The importance of always thinking about the next step, growing, and deepening our impact in whatever work that we’re trying to do.
Would Love to Hear From You!
🧡 Please leave a rating/review. Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.
💡 Share your thoughts. What did you think about the topic we talked about in this episode? DM me on Instagram and let me know!