“Listening to your heart is a process, a method for living your life.” —Nicole Karon
We often hear the advice “follow your heart” especially when we’re faced with a decision that we’re not sure about. I’ve been noticing it come up more and more, in various forms, within the context of career change.
Frankly, this isn’t an area I’m good at so I invited my friend Nicole Karon to get to the nitty gritty and—because my mind works this way 🤓—understand the process behind the advice.
Using energy healing principles and practices, Nicole helps others make life and business decisions by discerning what’s in the heart. She’s been doing this work for a while and in this past year, she has focused her work toward helping new moms and pregnant women step into their roles and become better advocates for their babies.
During this interview, we focused on the concept of following our hearts as it relates to our careers.
Highlights of Episode 13:
- Common misconceptions about the advice “follow your heart”
- Difference between “listen to your heart” and “follow your passion”
- How to listen to your heart
- Trusting the results of the process
- How to avoid inadvertently incorporating other people’s opinions while listening to your heart
Mentioned in this episode
Thank you for listening
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to SBP on iTunes or Google Play.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your rating and review help me reach the people who could benefit the most from this podcast.