Fears and doubts are normal parts of life. The key is not to let these stop you from pursuing your career goals. Having certain processes in place positions you to keep moving forward despite the fears.
Highlights of Episode 69
- In the intro, I discuss why work is one of the most important parts of life
- I also talk about one movie that’s made such a big impact on me 🤓 and how it relates to my attitude toward work
- Why many of us, despite how much we want to make a career move or a career change, are unable to do so
- Stephen Covey’s second habit (Begin with the end in mind) and what this means for your career plans
- How to effectively plan for your career move and what to focus on
- The three kinds of resources you need to make your career move happen and how to plan for each
• • •
Resources from Second Breaks
Would Love to Hear From You!
🧡 Please leave a rating/review. Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.
💡 Share your thoughts below. What did you think about the topic we talked about in this episode?