Is there a way to know for sure that your decision to pursue a new career path is the right thing for you to do? We explore what’s really behind this question and discuss 3 things you can do to get comfortable with your decision.
If you’d rather read than listen, click here instead.
Topics Discussed in Episode 71
- In the intro: How to plan fo your career move and an invitation to join the Plan Your Pivot in 5 Days challnge
- The underlying beliefs and thoughts that drive our desire to get assurance about our career decision or choice
- The best way to get comfortable with your career choice
- Alternatives for evaluating your career choice, if the ‘best way’ isn’t feasible
- The most important thing to remember and to do!
FIGURE OUT YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE
Take the Career Move Profile Quiz and get clear on your next career move. Your report will include your profile characteristics, ideal focus points, and areas to watch out for. Plus a complimentary Career Pivot Guide to help you get started.
Would Love to Hear From You!
🧡 Please leave a rating/review. Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.
💡 Share your thoughts. What did you think about the topic we talked about in this episode? DM me on Instagram and let me know!