Is there a way to know for sure that your decision to pursue a new career path is the right thing for you to do? We explore what’s really behind this question and discuss 3 things you can do to get comfortable with your decision.
If you’d rather read than listen, click here instead.
Topics Discussed in Episode 71
- In the intro: How to plan fo your career move and an invitation to join the Plan Your Pivot in 5 Days challnge
- The underlying beliefs and thoughts that drive our desire to get assurance about our career decision or choice
- The best way to get comfortable with your career choice
- Alternatives for evaluating your career choice, if the ‘best way’ isn’t feasible
- The most important thing to remember and to do!
Resources from Second Breaks
Would Love to Hear From You!
🧡 Please leave a rating/review. Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.
💡 Share your thoughts below. What did you think about the topic we talked about in this episode?