The women that I work with now, to a large degree, are me 10-12 years ago. —Lara Dalch
Highlights of Episode 12:
- What health & lifestyle coaching is and what you want to look for in a health & lifestyle coach
- How Lara got started on this career path
- The challenges she faced transitioning from a corporate career into a freelance type of work and starting a new business
- How finding new communities helped her during the early stages
- The importance of continuous learning when creating a new career
- How to become a health & lifestyle coach
To learn more about Lara Dalch, visit her site here.
Mentioned in this episode
My Key Takeaway
Lara’s openness to explore and evolve during the early stages of her new career struck a chord with me. We don’t have to know all the details and all the ways on Day 1. Having a big picture vision of the career we’re looking to build is enough to serve as our North Star. It allows us the freedom to evolve our original idea, and gives us the peace of mind that we’re heading the right direction no matter how many iterations we may go through.
Resources from Second Breaks
Please leave a review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.