As we come off the high of setting New Year goals and reality sets in, here’s how we can focus on getting brave enough to actually take action and pursue those beautiful goals.
Highlights of Episode 77:
- Why making a career pivot is simple “in theory” and what “really” makes it challenging
- What getting brave enough is and is NOT
- The three things you can do to help you get brave enough
- The four kinds of support that you’ll need when making a career move
- Why having a big picture career vision is important
• • •
You’ve set your goals. You declared your intentions. You ushered in the New Year with all the positivity and can-do spirit in the world.
Now, that the champagne buzz has fizzled out, you’re beginning to see the road ahead. The challenge of pursuing those goals is getting real. And the dang self-doubt and fears are beginning to show up.
This episode is focused on getting brave enough. So you can prevent Mr. Fear from taking over and driving the bus.
But this isn’t just about mindset. Having the right mindset is
good great. But I find, I need the tactical steps too. The answer to “how exactly do I get brave enough”. That’s what this episode tackles.
FIGURE OUT YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE
Take the Career Move Profile Quiz and get clear on your next career move. Your report will include your profile characteristics, ideal focus points, and areas to watch out for. Plus a complimentary Career Pivot Guide to help you get started.
Mentioned in this episode
- Episode 76: My 2018 Reflections and Intentions for 2019
- Episode 16: The episode where I talked about being aware of the explicit and implicit message you hear
Resources from Second Breaks
Would Love to Hear From You!
🧡 Please leave a rating/review. Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.
💡 Share your thoughts below. What did you think about the topic we talked about in this episode?