Are you a mom looking to rejoin the workforce after a maternity leave? This episode is for you!
Highlights of Episode 72
- The most important (professional) concern for moms returning to work
- Three things to do and consider as you re-enter the workforce
- Networking tips while away on maternity leave
- Accommodating professional development, retaining or acquiring new skills while on leave
- How to address the “gap” in your resumé
• • •
Beth Yarzab, career and fitness coach and creator of Career Fit Mom, shares insights and tips for women who are looking to return to work after an extended maternity leave. She also talks about her own career change journey, when she left her corporate career in HR and executive recruitment after the birth of her twins.
Find out more about Beth Yarzab and Career Fit Mom here.
Mentioned in this episode
- Being Grateful for the Difficult Times
- Practicing Difficult Gratitude
- Career Fit Mom Podcast
- Free Resumé Webinar
Would Love to Hear From You!
🧡 Please leave a rating/review. Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.
💡 Share your thoughts. What did you think about the topic we talked about in this episode? DM me on Instagram and let me know!