Let’s talk about four common traps that can prevent you from moving forward with your goals or slow down your progress. And what you can do to stop the madness and gain some traction.
Highlights of Episode 59:
- Four good practices that can turn into bad ones that will stall your progress
- Why pointing to fear as the main culprit isn’t a good idea
- The right and the wrong way to share your plans with others
- What’s the minimum to-do, especially if you hate planning
- Planning landmines
- The deal with comfort zones
• • •
You’ve taken the time to develop your vision for yourself and your career. You’ve gone to the trouble of coming up with your goals. Let’s make sure that you’re able to move forward with your plans by staying away from common traps that can derail your progress.
Mentioned in this episode
- SBP Ep 38: How to Position Yourself Strategically in Your Career Pivot with Aenslee Tanner
- When Your Plans Meet Reality
- Marie Forleo
Would Love to Hear From You!
🧡 Please leave a rating/review. Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.
💡 Share your thoughts. What did you think about the topic we talked about in this episode? DM me on Instagram and let me know!