Fears and doubts are normal parts of life. The key is not to let these stop you from pursuing your career goals. Having certain processes in place positions you to keep moving forward despite the fears.
Highlights of Episode 69
- In the intro, I discuss why work is one of the most important parts of life
- I also talk about one movie that’s made such a big impact on me 🤓 and how it relates to my attitude toward work
- Why many of us, despite how much we want to make a career move or a career change, are unable to do so
- Stephen Covey’s second habit (Begin with the end in mind) and what this means for your career plans
- How to effectively plan for your career move and what to focus on
- The three kinds of resources you need to make your career move happen and how to plan for each
Subscribe to Second Breaks
or search for “second breaks” wherever you listen to podcasts.