Highlights of Episode 80:
- How Amy Lippmann created a unique career path for herself
- Following her instincts and exploring where it could take her
- How Amy started her health coaching business while keeping a 9-to-5 job
- What she did to get her first clients
- What helped her during her many career pivots and transitions
• • •
We all feel it. That instinct that tells us it’s time to explore something different. Or that this “new thing” that we just experienced — or this story/project/opportunity that we heard about — is interesting and that there may be something there for us.
But how often do we give ourselves permission to follow through on those gut instincts? How often do we just explore and see where they take us? Or is it easier and safer to ignore the feeling or the whisper and focus on what we know?
Amy Lippmann’s career journey is an inspiring story of being open to listening to those whispers, to allowing the exploration, and to seeing what new roads open for her.
Today, Amy runs her business, Marketing for Health Coaches, but she did not start there. In fact, she created this unique path for herself after trying different hats and roles.
Get ready to get motivated!
Mentioned in this episode
- Amy Lippmann on Facebook
- CoCommercial, a business community
- Amy’s book recommendation: Subtle by Tara McMullin
Subscribe to Second Breaks
or search for “second breaks” wherever you listen to podcasts.