Welcome to the very first episode of the Second Breaks Podcast!
This is one project that I had been thinking about for a while now, and I’d like to thank everybody who encouraged me to overcome my fear of the microphone already and just do it!
In this episode
This being the inaugural episode, I set the scene for the show so you know what to expect going forward.
My guest is Shannon Davis, who shares her career change story from Executive Assistant to Business Owner and Entrepreneur, in under two years.
In Episode 1:
- I give a brief description, format, and focus of the SB Podcast
- My own career reinvention story
- Shannon Davis shares how she started a side gig on a whim
- Picking up new required skills on the go
- Re-establishing herself in a new career
- Where and how she found her first clients
- Planning for scale and setting up for her dream work-life.
To learn more about Shannon, visit her at The Empire Strategist.
My Key Takeaway
The importance of always thinking about the next step, growing, and deepening our impact in whatever work that we’re trying to do.
What about you? What was your takeaway from this episode?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Mentioned in this episode
Sign-up below to get access to my private library. Inside, you’ll find the Break Free Blueprint, and other tools, resources, and templates to help you plan for your career move.
Don’t miss out
To get all future episodes, subscribe to the Second Breaks Podcast on iTunes here.