You know your A, and you know your B. The question is how do you get from A to B.
You’ve heard the phrase “There’s more than one way to skin a cat.” Sorry for the graphic image that this evokes, but it’s the quickest and simplest way I’ve found to explain what strategy and planning are all about.
There are any number of ways that you can consider to get you to your goal. When you have a strategy, you choose one way that suits you best; you decide on the one that works with your strengths and considers your constraints. Your strategy is a blueprint for your chosen solution that gets you from A to B.
Planning comes after the strategy. A plan is a set of actionable and (usually) chronological steps that are in line with your chosen strategy. It’s how you will actually get from A to B.
CAREER EDIT S&P IS FOR YOU IF:
- You know what you want to do next, or you have a broad vision of where you want to be.
- You are looking to (a) make a career change or pivot, (b) start a new business, or (c) revamp a stale or dead-end career.
Please note: This is not a coaching arrangement. Through a consultative process, I will explore your career goals and desired direction. I will work with you to identify strengths, opportunities, constraints, and obstacles so that we can develop the best strategy to achieve your goals. Finally, I will work with you to develop an actionable plan so that you can get going and focused on moving forward.
HOW THIS WORKS:
1. We will hold virtual meetings to discuss and flesh out your point A and desired point B. The meetings will be conducted via (recorded) Skype sessions.
2. I will draft a strategy document, which we will discuss and finalize together.
3. Once the Career Edit Strategy is set, we will work towards coming up with your action plan. Based on discussions, I will draft an outline of your 3-6 months game plan.
4. Next, we will discuss the game plan and make adjustments as necessary. The goal here is for you to have a plan that is actionable, something that you can and will actually use to move forward with your career change plans.
The Career Edit Strategy and Action Plan, plus any other work outputs, will be provided to you in either Word, Pages or Excel formats so that you can use these as live documents.
Optional add-on: We can have follow-up calls as you begin to work the plan. These calls can be focused on obstacles that may not have been identified. You can also use the calls as a form of accountability and source of overall support to your plans.
Your Investment: $740
Each additional (optional) follow-up call: $99
Click here to schedule a consultation call.